Johnson & Johnson
Admin Assistant (6 months)
6 months contract, potential to renew
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Inventory and Reporting & Governance to help drive regional targets for reduction and improvement as well P&L gains. Inventory health tracking and improvement and other initiatives including, but not limited to –
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting for the metrics and bring insights into APAC numbers for global forums
- Developing analytics capabilities in the form of reports / dashboards etc for capturing trends and insights which can be actioned upon.
- Drive governance through processes like Safety stock & lead time reviews as well as through inventory review forums/discussions. Objective is to meet our targets & financial commitments
- Target setting working with markets, franchise teams and finance
- Building people capability through conceptual trainings / discussions on inventory models, impact of different parameters on inventory and also training team to use & leverage analytics capabilities
- Support and validate inventory assumptions for scenario planning for events like network change etc.
- Drive regional inventory maturity - Working with other regions to share and adapt best practices and tools. Coordinate with functions for initiatives touching inventory and slob like Tango etc.
Program Management - JJOS / Smart Ops
- Engage stakeholders for End to End robust governance
- Ensure periodic reviews, highlight challenges and garner support.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma/Degree in any field, with 1-3 years of admin experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247