Johnson & Johnson
This position will support the team as Communications and Project Coordination Executive, working closely with Office team for company’s Business Technology (BT) to develop, establish and monitor all communication aspects of organization.
In line with our Credo, the successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional, cross-sector teams to inform, educate, and inspire key audiences internally and important stakeholders externally. This includes creative application of industry knowledge and trends, and functional area expertise to develop meaningful communication strategies.
1 Year Contract, High Potential to renew/convert to perm
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSE (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently looking for Product Security Investigation Manager, APAC. This will be a 1 Year contract, with high potential to renew/ convert to perm.
Scope of work for Strategy & Communications:
- Support Leadership Team (LT) in developing and implementing a strategic plan to communicate BT Purpose/Vision/Mission, company’s business strategy and updates as well as organizational goals.
- Develop and maintain an internal communications program to promote broad-based employee knowledge, understanding, and support of the strategic business objectives. Vehicles may include, but will not be limited to, the employee intranet and portal, email updates, publications, webcasts, townhalls etc. Engage employees and heighten their level of business understanding and commitment to meeting the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Responsible for developing key internal and external presentations, including talking points, speeches, and slides for LT.
- Form and maintains strategic relationships and partnership with relevant leaders, leadership teams, and stakeholders.
- Organize and plan leadership meetings and events. Build agendas with input from the leadership team, organize presentation materials and coordinate presenters.
- Support enterprise communication strategies.
- Managing internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.).
- Drafting and lead the publishing content for internal web portal(s) as needed.
- Mature communications of IT accomplishments highlighting business value.
Scope of work for Project Coordination:
- Support Leadership Team’s activities
- Develop understanding of application portfolio and be able to report out on project accomplishments.
- Drive the data quality and metrics reporting
- Degree in any field with 4-5 years of Communications experience
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Exceptional writing ability and proven expertise in executive communication, including speechwriting and presentation development
- Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills and the ability to influence without authority are required. Ability to translate data into information for executive audiences.
- Strong knowledge of program and project management processes and financial processes are required
- A self-starter who is always curious and willing to learn; can operate both as an outstanding individual and excellent team contributor
- An effective problem solver
- Must have the ability to navigate in a highly decentralized, collaborative work environment, to influence without authority, align and deliver on strategic and tactical topics, at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in use of standard office automation tools, such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
Why join Johnson & Johnson?
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits, and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com OR you may also apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247