Johnson & Johnson
1 Year Contract, High Potential to renew/convert to perm
Our client is a US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Support organization Global Innovation Communication & Activation teams by coordinating the development and activation of a global Innovation narrative and integrated regional Innovation communication strategy.
- Support the coordination of communications/PR output and execution for the Asia Pacific Innovation Center @ Shanghai, regional Innovation Center (IC) offices, China Lung Cancer Initiative, and World Without Disease Accelerator.
- Support the WeChat and other digital and social media platform to raise the profile of organization Innovation in Asia Pacific.
- Help develop and activate a unified Asia Pacific agenda and narrative for enterprise innovation through key strategic events in the region, while working closely with global/regional commercial communicators in the relevant markets.
- Maintain and foster effective working relationships with internal stakeholders and leaders and proactively provide strategic communications counsel.
- Support the launch and management of comprehensive efforts to broaden awareness as a partner of choice and leading innovation powerhouse bringing innovative, high quality healthcare solutions to patients.
- Help drive the Innovation agenda across the enterprise by integrating the strategies, narratives and plans across a broad spectrum of innovation priorities including—
- Asia Pacific Innovation Center (based in Shanghai), JLABS @ Shanghai (based in Shanghai), and regional IC offices (based in Singapore, Japan, Korea and Hong Kong SAR).
- China Lung Cancer Initiative
- Innovation and R&D activities across the Company’s three sectors of pharmaceuticals, consumer health, and medical devices.
- The roll-out of a strong platform for senior global, regional and local innovation leaders with a particular focus on China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and Hong Kong SAR.
- Lead the organization Innovation digital including WeChat, e-newsletter, website platform through the following activities:
- Develop and implement an ongoing digital strategy and editorial content calendar aligned with an integration of regional, enterprise and global stories.
- Oversee the steady cadence of content/feature stories by managing editorial calendar and developing content in bilingual English & Chinese language.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on feature stories as needed; coordinate follow-on reviews with relevant internal and external stakeholders including functional, business and Therapeutic Area/sector leads.
- Identify and build positive relationships with partners, audiences, and the innovation healthcare community to drive engagement and a following.
- Develop KPIs and means of reporting.
- Daily maintenance and logistics of WeChat account on ongoing basis, and with third-party vendors as needed.
- Ensure consistency with global and corporate branding and social media guidelines.
- Support the Innovation Communications team with the following externally and internally focused activities:
- Coordinate, manage and execute external activities across the Innovation and appropriate enterprises while effectively engaging with stakeholders over the course of a project/collaboration – including sponsorships, deals, conferences, and other speaking and branding opportunities.
- Manage the development of multi-media materials that enhance reputation among key audiences by differentiating as a company with scale, resources and expertise that puts the interest of people at the center of its innovation agenda.
- Contribute weekly innovation stories to ‘Regional Briefs’ newsletters and other enterprise- or cross-sector newsletter platforms.
- Develop presentation slides, briefing documents, promotional materials, talking points and scripts for internal stakeholders to support engagement activities.
- Develop key messages for use in media and investor relations and by media spokesperson and liaison with Corporate Communications.
- Manage partner press releases announcing new business deals or milestones in the region, collaborating closely with the Regional Communication & Activation Lead, Early Innovation Partnering Lead, legal, compliance, finance, Corporate Communication, Investor Relations and Corporate Media Relations.
- Employee engagement activities including town halls, team building, workshops, trainings, etc.
- Any/all activities in support of visits by top global leaders.
- Manage and maintain overall Innovation Communications budget and ensure costs are accurately captured and reported on a regular basis.
- Manage and coordinate with key third-party agencies or vendors on key projects for PR, strategy, video filming/editing, and design work.
- Partner with the Associate Communications Manager and/or Activation Associate Manager on the completion of select team administrative tasks related to finance, purchase orders and travel processes.
- Qualifications/ Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business or a related discipline, with 5-6 years of Communications experience
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience in managing marketing or communications plans including internal or external engagements is preferred.
- Understanding of WeChat as a social media platform and from a business angle is an advantage.
- Experience in crisis/issues management is preferred. Good working knowledge of news and social media as well as professional/ trade associations is preferred.
- Requires travel within the Asia Pacific region (subject to pandemic protocols)
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits, and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247