Johnson & Johnson
Contact Centre & UC Engineer
Contact Center & UC Engineer
1 year contract, potential to renew
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently looking for Professional Marketing Executive. This will be a 1 Year contract, with high potential to renew/ convert to perm.
Our client is a US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
The role of Contact Center & Unified Communications Engineer is ownership, management and delivery of Contact Center and Unified Communications infrastructure requests throughout their lifecycle. The scope covers all aspects of Voice and Data networking including traditional Data requests, MPLS, UCC, IPT, Contact Centers and Wi-Fi and may include involvement in critical global requests in addition to regionally specific.
The role is responsible for understanding and addressing business requirements, building solutions which comply with corporate standards and working with in-house resources, capacity teams, outsourced teams and vendors to ensure cost-effective and on-time delivery of solutions that meet business partner’s requirements. The role will also be responsible for effective communication with business partners and stakeholders. When required, the role may become involved with operational support related to the delivered solution.
- Conduct contact center and voice solution requirements gathering and develop options and alternatives.
- Provide pre-project consulting to the business and recommend appropriate solutions to solve business problems.
- Work with IT and business to define requirements for current project needs.
- Develop solutions compliant with the corporate architectural standards and work with Global Engineering team to design non-standard solutions when required.
- Build solutions and implementation plans utilizing the appropriate internal and external resources (Ordering & Quoting team; Change Management team; Implementation Planner Capacity team; vendor resources) and ensuring full involvement of business partners and communication to all stakeholders.
- Ensure flawless execution of implementation plan in conjunction with vendors and resource teams. Co-ordinate service introduction, hypercare, documentation, operational handover and if necessary, provide support for operational issues.
- Provide regional and global support for request management process; representing region to develop global standards, processes and best practices for Contact Centers and Voice infrastructure; acting as an escalation point for specific projects.
Required Key Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience as a Technical Lead for Cisco IPT projects
- Experience in deploying at least 3 contact centers (>50 agents)
- Experience with cloud contact center technologies with at least 2 contact center deployments
- Experience working with telcos to provision SIP Trunks for PSTN access in Asia Pacific countries
- Led at least one large scale Cisco IPT deployment (>1000 users) or two medium Cisco IPT projects (>300 users)
- Able to demonstrate expertise with CUCM version 11.5 and above
- Valid CCNP Voice/Collaboration certification (Candidate to provide proof)
- At least 3 years working on Cisco CUCM, with 2 years of project implementation experience.
- Experience with Genesys PureCloud.
Why join Johnson & Johnson?
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247