Johnson & Johnson
1 year contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Country Recruiter will lead the execution of recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top talent required to meet business objectives in their assigned business/geography that will provide J&J with a competitive recruiting advantage. You will influence, lead outcomes and communicate closely with hiring managers by sharing best practices and using a consultative, employee and customer-focused approach to understand their needs and ensure the effective attraction, assessment, selection, and development of a high performing, diverse, and sustainable talent pipeline to drive business in alignment with organizational and functional HR strategies. He or she will advocate for best in class candidate experience to ensure the acquisition of high caliber talent at all levels through the full lifecycle recruiting process by effectively utilizing new technologies to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates. You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
In this exciting role you will:
- Work on the complete end to end recruitment process with Hiring Managers, Local HR and other stakeholders for management level by setting clear expectations, managing risks, following up and setting clear deadlines and responsibilities.
- Influence and empower managers to use appropriate behavioral and competency based interview methodology and coach Hiring Managers or Teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques.
- Manage talent data and translate into our talent story with external elements like market data and insights. Use insights to develop, launch and sustain the creation of the Talent Sourcing plan that will ensure the Company is finding extraordinary talent.
- Lead the whole candidate experience to ensure that the sourcing, recruiting, offer, onboarding and communication processes run smoothly contributing to a positive candidate experience and to the employer equity.
- By determined function, understand and execute Johnson & Johnson business priorities, workforce planning outcomes, regional current and future capability requirements as well as any specific talent challenge by translating a business strategy.
- Demonstrate an agile mindset by embracing new technologies in the end-to-end recruiting process to develop and execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines, increase the effectiveness of services while improving the customer experience, driving increased quality of hire, decreasing time to fill, enabling process excellence in recruiting and fostering a talent advisor mindset with customers and teams.
- Provide offer package recommendation to line managers.
- Ensure data integrity by accurately and timely encoding of all information in the recruitment technology. Run all recruitment reports ensuring accuracy and submission in a timely manner and that the recruitment process flow follows agreed service level agreements.
Qualifications - External
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree with min 3 years of Recruiting experience is preferred
- Demonstrated capability in recruiting for a wide variety of roles and levels in multiple functions required.
- Experience in high-volume recruitment for large scale initiatives is strongly preferred.
- Strong business acumen across multiple functions is required.
- Proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards etc.) and software like MS Word, Outlook and Excel is required; experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system is preferred.
- Strong capability in talent scouting, direct sourcing of candidates, assessing, hiring, and managing talent as well as developing a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline is required
- Knowledge of HR recruitment practices including but not limited to compensation, global mobility, employment law, interviewing and sourcing strategies required.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247