Randstad, as the Johnson & Johnson APAC talent acquisition partner, is responsible for finding and contracting talent for the contingent roles at Johnson & Johnson. If you are selected for a role you will be engaged or employed by one of the recruitment agencies in the Randstad group of companies in APAC, and will not be an employee of Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson
Customer Experience Intern
Posted Apr 26, 2022
Project ID: 123449
(Jul 1, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022)
1000 - 1001 S$/month
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
J&J Customer Connect Support
- Understand the importance of Digital Strategy & implementation to improve Customer Experience
- Provide support to the business teams and IT team across APAC markets
- Attend project meetings and demonstrations of system functionality
- Develop Training Materials and Communications to support implementation and on-going training of internal staff
- Create and deliver training materials including Self Help tools (eg WhatFix), presentation decks and videos.
- Produce reports & communications relating to the JJCC portal
- Support with project administration tasks
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at KWong38@ITS.JNJ.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R21100484
+ Search all projects