Johnson & Johnson
Data Analyst 1 year contract, with high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Data Analyst role will support the new data governance architecture framework end-to-end – from data sources to data output and focus on uncovering insights in the program. The analyst will support broader business analytics to enable the organization to be developing and align countries on phasing of activities to ultimately ensure products are flowing into the countries, ensuring strong Customer Service and avoid Supply Chain disruption.
1. Develop an understanding of the data source and reporting systems and databases, and associated data relationships.
2. Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery for greater scalability.
3. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure development of new data, reporting and analytics capabilities to support EU MDR Program Maturity Roadmap.
1. Create prescriptive and predictive models using descriptive statistics and data mining techniques to give actionable recommendations to internal stakeholder on how to best drive business performance using data.
2. Leverage analytics to utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into improving customer experience, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
3. Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes; undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
4. Work closely with business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required (Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Operations Research, Engineering, IT or related field is preferred); advanced degree is a plus.
• 1-2 years of experience business experience is required; experience in logistics, customer service or supply chain function and roles of data engineer, data scientist or data analyst is highly preferred.
• Knowledge or experience in working with ETL tools and Enterprise Supply Chain IT solutions (SAP, WMS, TMS, etc.) is a plus.
• Experience in developing analytics capabilities and approaches is preferred.
• Data management experience using Excel, Power BI, Alteryx, and experience sourcing, analyzing and structuring data.
• Knowledge and/or experience in programming languages like python or SQL is a plus.
• Experience using data visualization and reporting technologies such as Tableau and Qlik, and designing, implementing and automating a range of reports and dashboards.
• To approach a broad range of stakeholders across the business and gather requirements and develop insightful and commercially beneficial reports and dashboards.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button. Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247