Johnson & Johnson
Deliver Finance Analyst
Deliver Finance Analyst
3 months contract, potential to renew
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Regional Deliver Finance team is recruiting a Senior Finance Analyst/ Finance Analyst who will provide finance support for Deliver function (formerly Customer Logistics Services) for North Asia cluster, and Regional Office projects. This role supports across 3 sectors (Consumer Health, Medical Device, and Pharmaceutical) in J&J for the Deliver function.
- Prepare regular reports to drive visibility to Deliver-owned financial metrics & project spending status for regional office projects and North Asia Deliver team.
- Prepare and support regular submissions in regional FP&A processes, in collaboration with local North Asia Deliver team and regional project office partners (PMO team, project leads) for business planning cycles, latest thinking exercise, and actuals reporting.
- Prepare deck for management reviews as part of business planning cycles and actuals reporting
- Support consolidation of regional project financials tracking to support global reporting
- Provide support to set-up capital appropriation request approval processes
- Support other ad-hoc financial analysis for operational decision support, as well as ad-hoc support for various change management initiatives
- Support ongoing improvement in the reporting capabilities
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent with 1-5 years of experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel- Pivot Table & Vlookup and Powerpoint)
- Strong planning and prioritization
- Strong attention to details to ensure accuracy
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247