Johnson & Johnson
Demand Planner (Data Analytics)
1 year contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for demand & supply planning process with accountability of regional’s inventory level. To integrate historical data, market data, & strategic plans collected throughout the S&OP Process by close collaboration with sales, marketing, finance, and regional & global supply chain partners. Involved in the planning and ordering products. To meet inventory targets, balance supplier capacities and material constraints, and achieve company goals and objectives for customer service and financial investment. Responsible for timely and correct supply towards our customers. Prepare, execute and manage the daily planning to achieved customer service, OTIF and inventory goals.
• Develop and communicate a consensus forecast for a defined portfolio of products.
• Lead local S&OP process to ensure consistency between consensus forecast and business plan
• Manage SC purchase orders creation including changes through SAP.
• Inventory management for Asia Pacific and Data collection/reconciliation
• Support report generation and excel data compilation & analysis
• Effectively manage NPI (New Product Introduction), phase in and phase out or product changes.
• Coordinate with warehouse for shipment and delivery.
• Support the business in other administrative activities.
· Degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics or equivalent, with 2-3 years of Supply Chain or Inventory Management experience
· SAP experience is highly preferred
· Proficient in Excel
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247