Johnson & Johnson
Digital Product Manager
Digital Product Manager 1 year contract, potential to renew
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The product manager will be key to drive the development of R&D digital platforms/products in alignment with global priorities and Asia-Pacific (APAC) demands. Specifically, the product manager will be responsible to build digital product roadmap and drive the planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including but not limited to:
· Gathering and prioritizing product and customer (internal stakeholders) requirements
· Defining milestones and metrics
· Working directly with cross-functional teams to drive a portfolio of initiatives aligned to a single strategy
This role will not only lead the development and deployment of a series of projects as a part of the macro product but will follow the lifecycle of the product, post-launch to drive continuous product improvement throughout its lifetime.
The product manager will be directly responsible for up to 3 Global/Regional platforms/products. In addition, the product manager will need to connect across the platforms/products to build interdependencies as well as linkages to the Enterprise as appropriate.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
In order of importance, briefly describe, in sentence form, the essential functions/major responsibilities of this position (principal duties and responsibilities of the position) as it exists today. Describe the job, not the person in the job. Each item listed below should be an essential function/major responsibility of the position, not a day-to-day activity.
Approximate Percentage of Time
Develop, Maintain, Monitor and Communicate global product strategy roadmaps across the organization, aligned to the digital R&D strategy
Provide strategic project management and facilitation for platforms, ensuring milestones and outcomes are achieved while elevating issues and risks to be solved
Provide ongoing pro-active management of platform/product interdependencies and Enterprise interaction through close coordination with leaders across each within the Kenvue’s Franchises and Regions
Drive strategic collaboration and build relationships with external partners to improve internally led platforms/products, embedding with the project teams
Be an expert when it comes to the competition: obtain and share external benchmarking throughout milestones and life of product platforms to ensure platform solutions are tailored for customers across the organization.
· Work directly with multiple external partners to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities for our platforms/products, alongside our R&D leaders
· Run pilot programs and minimally viable proposals with early-stage products
· Act as the Agile leader, focusing the team on outcomes
· Introduce new tools and methods to help teams reach greater levels of insights and creativity
· Manage budgets and platform/product scorecards, including KPI monitoring
· Drive the rigor and cadence of team meetings to converge and set expectations of team divergence
· Autonomously set-up and lead effective workshops for platforms/products to drive meaningful outcomes
· Ensure the platforms have the right capabilities and resources to drive the required change and elevate where support is required
· Autonomously manage global workflows of platforms/products across the team, managing a cohesive and consistent strategy from initiation to post-roll out continuous improvement
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Proven ability to drive outcomes with cross-functional business partners
· Experience in a portfolio or strategy role
· Experience in managing large change initiatives
· Experience in deployment of large platforms or major initiatives
· Experience in multiple geographies
· Knowledge of Consumer industry
· Experience in working across a variety of business models
· Trained facilitator or experience in effective facilitation
· Experience with Systems Engineering and complex multi-year programs
· Bachelor of Science in a Science, Technology or Engineering field, with 4-7 years of Product Manager experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Teams, Project, PowerPoint, and Excel
· Experience in visual mapping and collaboration tools like programs like Roadmunk, Mural, Zoom and Trello
· Additional experience in product strategy, product development or innovation deployment is desired
· Ability to translate data and expertise into outcomes
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively under minimal supervision in areas of ambiguity
· Experienced in challenging mindsets and thinking entrepreneurially with teams and leaders
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247