Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
(July 1 - Dec 31, 2022, Full time Internship, Monday- Friday)
(Non-credit bearing internship- Requires LOA OR Credit bearing internship)
Faculty / Course Preferred:
Business course, Adobe Photoshop experience highly preferred
- eCommerce Campaigns - Execution
- Support eCommerce Manager in execution of online marketplace campaigns and thematic promotions.
- Liaising with cross-function teams – marketing, sales, distributor, supply chain and finance to coordinate campaign readiness.
- Coordinate the digital shelf implementation and creative artwork through liaising with design agencies and sales teams.
- Digital & eCommerce Insights
- Competitor tracking of digital activities – pricing and best practices
- Recommend new platforms, etc for digital experimentation
- Develop & recommend eCommerce initiatives with a growth mindset.
- Improving Customer Experience at our Online stores
- Support on day to day administrative and online store operations.
- Adaptation of marketing visuals fit for purpose on eCommerce platforms.
- Ratings & Reviews tracking and sentiments
- Coordinating and liaising with customers for contest giveaways and product questions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Keen interest in consumer marketing, digital and eCommerce.
- Ideally with internship experience in other FMCG companies
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at KWong38@ITS.JNJ.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R21100484