Randstad, as the Johnson & Johnson APAC talent acquisition partner, is responsible for finding and contracting talent for the contingent roles at Johnson & Johnson. If you are selected for a role you will be engaged or employed by one of the recruitment agencies in the Randstad group of companies in APAC, and will not be an employee of Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson
Field Service Technician
Posted Oct 8, 2021
Project ID: JNJBJP00007968
(Nov 15, 2021 - Nov 14, 2022)
3000 - 3500 S$/month
- Taking responsibilities for repairing and testing the company range of Power tools
- Managing the tools upkeep and calibration
- Managing work orders, quotations and Invoicing of service
- Managing Repair Centre Upkeep, Housekeeping & Cleanliness
- Managing spares inventory planning, ordering and receiving
- Working for all repairs related work requirement (some overseas travel may be required)
- Using SAP to manage the repair activity
- Performing on site commissioning (installation) and maintenance of Medical devices
- Tracking warranties of instruments
- Performing on-site or over the phone Customer Support
- Managing Service Logistics (inwards and out wards repairs)
- Ability to perform under time constrain requirements
- Quickly adapt and learn new technologies and train repair centreteam
- Follow company best practice processes to offer fast as well as high quality repair to the region
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering with 1- 3 years of experience in a field service or technician role.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and guide the service team on all technical aspects.
- Understanding of the ISO / QSR requirements
- Knowledge of the SAP system
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits, and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at Joleyn.email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247