Johnson & Johnson
Finance Analyst (FP&A)
Finance Analyst (FP&A)
9 months Contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Reporting & Analytics
- Deliver consolidated reporting & performance analytics focused on Net Trade Sales for the region, and maintenance of Key monthly NTS dashboards/summaries
- Perform ad hoc reporting & performance analytics with business insight – with focus on Focus on forward looking analysis through consolidation of R&O & Squeeze analytics, Price volume, Budget vs Actual reports
- Prepare monthly performance decks and core slides for region MBR to enable framing by the Business Unit Finance team for the region
- Prepare quarterly Investor Relations report to deliver NTS performance summary for the region
Planning & Forecasting
- Deliver consolidated revenue Planning & Forecasting analytics work products, along with core revenue slides in BP/forecast decks to enable framing by BUF for the region
- Continuous process improvements
- Design and lead process improvement activities together with manager, including change management
- Rule-based financial & statistical analytics development
- Assists with training team members
- Perform performance management activities
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Ad hoc/continuous improvement projects including documentation review and update
- Assist in the roll out of SLA’s to ensure excellent customer service
- Participate in design Planning and forecasting calendar at regional level
- Lead Signifi implementation journey for Regional office and design process
- Participate in functional or career development training
- Support recruiting, on-boarding, training of new team members
- Lead or participate in status or team meetings and provide updates to leadership
- Min Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance; CPA, CMA or other Financial certification, with 4-6 years of solid FP&A experience
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Microsoft Office, Finance and Accounting knowledge
- An ability to adjust to changing timetables and short lead times is frequently required
- Experience of working in pharmaceutical industry is a plus
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247