- Support the Group in all Business Planning and Strategic Planning cycles. To facilitate clear representation of the business’ actual performance and future plans
- Compliance: To ensure that team are running the business in accordance to our J&J Compliance controls and WWP guidelines. Remain vigilant on processes for relevance and highlight where reinforcements are required.
- Perform management self-testing on BuF Key Controls quarterly as aligned with regional compliance team
- Identify and highlight business risks/opportunities vs plans. Support in execution of action plans at the local business, validate assumptions and review action plans vs initial assumptions.
- Work closely with cross functional teams including finance, marketing, sales and supply chain team to validate assumptions, assess impact of actions/decisions from each of these areas on the business. Make recommendations for corrective course of action where needed.
- Manage MRCE (A&P, CME, SG&A) and CAPEX budgeting and tracking. Analyze, communicate and perform resource allocation so that adequate resources are invested optimally, aligned to J&J enterprise and sectors’ strategic directions
- Perform root cause analysis and cost controlling /reduction action plans.
- Support in Pricing activities: product pricing, promotions and NPD launches analysis; ensure products are priced to maintain healthy margins internally, yet competitively priced in the market
- Perform Key Account Reviews with commercial team as required
- Standardize financial reports for management’s review. Provide insights to management from results to facilitate better decision making
- Prepare Adhoc Reporting as needed by the business. This will involve providing insights from running financial analysis, scenario planning, comparing competition dynamics and incorporating local government regulations in the healthcare space
- Support all monthly / quarterly closing and reporting activities. Work closely with cross finance team to improve and standardize closing process. For P&L & Capex BVA, provide analysis and commentaries on variance drivers. of country.
- Responsible for timely and accurate submissions of all Regional FP&A & other requests
- Collaborate regional initiated projects including finance systems like new Global TM1, C-Fin, standardization reporting, etc
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, with a minimum of 2-5 years finance analyst/ FP&A experience.
- Advance Excel skills
- Finance business partnering experience preferred
- Previous analytical and/or management accounting experience.
- Experience working and influencing cross-functional stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in complex and fluid environment
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits, and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247