Johnson & Johnson
6 months contract with high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- The Finance Analyst will be supporting Janssen Asia Pacific regional office with monthly/quarterly closing, reporting, financial planning and update process. The Finance Analyst will report to the Regional Senior Finance Manager.
- Support Regional Office monthly/quarterly closing, i.e. Intercompany charges coordination, generate reports and ensure proper documentation is submitted timely
- Support Regional Office financial planning and update process through close collaboration with commercial and functional teams, ensure timely submission and support the team with good-quality analytics and insights
- Responsible for Regional office headcount reporting
- Maintain strong financial compliance by ensuring 100% compliance with J&J governance process and globally guided policy
- Support Tax team in providing Regional Office financial information
- Ensure Documentation and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) updated regularly
- Acts as liaison with countries and global teams when appropriate
- Assists in ad hoc projects/ assignments
- On-time and good-quality reports and analysis
- Professional Experience: 5-7 years work experience in Finance
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes
- Strong process improvement, and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft excel is required
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247