Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
(2 Jan to 30 Jun 2023, Full time Internship, Monday – Friday)
(Non-credit bearing internship – Requires LOA)
- Understanding of Global Function structure in terms of its operational model
- Forecasting and Analysis: Understanding the underlying principles of budgeting in key business operational processes and applying them in real life scenarios
- Management Reporting: Understanding business needs and bring across a value adding management reporting
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across the globe in a professional manner
- The candidate must have knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- High level of innate curiosity, ability to look at data points and discern trends, very strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented with proven time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications e.g., Excel / PowerPoint.
- Added advantage to have Tableau / Alteryx / RPA knowledge
- Faculty/ Course preferred – Finance, Accounting, Business
- Proficient with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proactive team player
- Conscientious with keen interest to learn
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at KWong38@ITS.JNJ.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R21100484