Johnson & Johnson
Intern, Digital Experience Design
Intern, Digital Experience Design (DXD)
(Jan 02 – Jun 30, 2023, Full time Internship, Monday- Friday)
(Non-credit bearing internship- Requires LOA OR Credit bearing internship)
Work closely with design strategists and business partners to develop and prototype systems and holistic experiences driven by user insights and needs.
Projects can be in any of the following three sectors: Medical, Pharmaceutical, and/or Consumer. Potential topics include patient experience, physician experience, and digitally enabled health care models.
You will conduct and analyse research and design to shape insights and map user journeys that will be used to identify business gaps and innovation opportunities. You will support developing these artifacts into digital products for our business across the three sectors.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities for digital product/service innovation, and either
- Define user journey and behaviour
- Build design and prototypes using physical/digital media
- To explore/invent/improve quality of interactions between J&J, partners, and end-users
- Landscape analysis/environmental scanning of different industries
- User Research and Persona Building
- Define user needs e.g., to support user journey design
- Documentation of user research
- Conduct UX/UI Audit/Heuristics Report
- Champion UX practices and drive latest UX methodologies
- New ideas and concepts for products and services
- Creating Lo-High Fidelity UI
- Build Digital Design Pattern Library and Assets
- Rapid Prototyping
Secondary Responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the Design Lab through:
- Helping to build a strong team culture of high standards of design, trust, reliability, and communication.
- Helping to build connections with universities and young graduates in the design / technology / innovation communities.
- Demonstrates a system design mentality to solve problems with a collaborative team of multi-discipline designers, and strategists within the JJD team
- Ability to re-frame problems and generate insights
- Understanding of digital interaction model
- Good fundamentals in visual design
- Clear verbal (written and oral) communications
- Strong visual, written, and oral communication skills to execute project briefs
- Critical thinking
- Ability to generate insights and conduct synthesis that can inspire design teams
- Ability to drive results with initiative, collaboration, resourcefulness, and smart project planning
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong candidates will demonstrate excellent coursework / experience in any (or a combination) of the following:
- Novel, experimental design research / insight-gathering methodologies
- Workshop design / Facilitation
- Fluency in multiple prototyping tools such as: Adobe XD, Figma, Principle, Invision, Axure, Sketch, sketching, video, animation
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at KWong38@ITS.JNJ.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R21100484