Johnson & Johnson
Intern, Regulatory Policy & Intelligence
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Internship for Asia-Pacific Regulatory Policy, Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence
(July 1 - Dec 31, 2022, Full time Internship, Monday- Friday)
(Non-credit bearing internship- Requires LOA OR Credit-bearing internship)
Faculty / Course Preferred:
Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Biological Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering etc.
Through the supervision and coaching by the GRPI AP Policy Lead/Head to acquire the regulatory policy & intelligence knowledge in Asia pacific and to exert his/her best effort to contribute the following areas:
- Collaborating and partnering with GRPI Intelligence & Knowledge Management to disseminate Regional Regulatory Information, Intelligence and Knowledge
- Maintaining the regulatory policy and intelligence database and communicating with Global GRPI to improve the internal regulatory policy and intelligence commenting process and its database.
- Supporting the GRPI-AP Policy Lead to establish and improve regular communication forums for dissemination of regulatory intelligence and information on emerging policyissues
- Partnering with global and regional and Local Operating Companies regulatory colleagues to organize the Asia Pacific regulatory policy hot topics to share the Asia pacific regulatory trends to GRA and relevant
- Monitoring external regulatory policy and intelligence trends and working with internal stakeholders to drive the Asia Pacific Quarterly Regulatory Policy Bulletin and publishing it in timely manner
- Working with global GRPI colleagues to update regulatory policy information in One-place
- Partnering with other regional/local regulatory intelligence colleagues to highlight the key policy update to global and regional stakeholders
- Coordinating the e-labelling cross-functional collaboration and to set up e-labelling Community of Practice meetings for Asia Pacific
- Coordinate commenting alerts for draft, new legislation and guidance issued by Asia Pacific regulators for global and regional colleagues
- Participating GRA relevant emerging policy topics working group and providing input from AP perspective where possible
- Assisting the GRPI-AP Policy Lead to draft briefing documents and some summary reports for external HA engagement initiatives
- Assisting the GRPI AP Policy Lead to coordinate internal and external meetings and presentation preparation
- Communicating on a regular basis with local and regional regulatory staff and stakeholders for those emerging regulatory issues and intelligence from GRPI or GRA
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at KWong38@ITS.JNJ.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R21100484