Internal Audit/ Compliance
Internal Auditor (MNC)
(6 months contract role, potential to renew)
Be a part of Singapore team ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations. Reporting to the Business Unit Finance, you will be handling the following –
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assist in designing test plan to identify key controls to be covered via Management Self-Assessment and Compliance Assessment
- Follow standardized sampling guidelines and similar perform testing as per guidelines
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Working and managing various stakeholders in the BU, including Commercial, Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Service.
- Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other finance specific tasks as identified by BU Finance during this period.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelors’ degree with 2-5 years of experience as auditor or as a compliance officer
- Ability to understand end to end of business & Performing management self-testing controls for the Business unit
- Skills set needed –
- Legal Compliance
- Documentation Skills
- Attention to Detail and thoroughness
- Reporting Research Results
- Presentation Skills
- Use of Financial Software
- Corporate Finance
- SFAS Rules and Objectivity
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247