Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Business Digital Intern
(July 1 - Dec 31, 2022, Full time Internship, Monday- Friday)
(Non-credit bearing internship- Requires LOA OR Credit bearing internship)
Faculty / Course Preferred:
Business, Communications, IT
J&J Customer Connect Support
- Understand the importance of Digital Strategy & implementation to improve Customer Experience
- Provide support to the business teams and IT team across APAC markets
- Attend project meetings and demonstrations of system functionality
- Develop Training Materials and Communications to support implementation and on-going training of internal staff
- Create and deliver training materials including Self Help tools (eg WhatFix), presentation decks and videos.
- Produce reports & communications relating to the JJCC portal
- Support with project administration tasks
Experiences and functional competencies
- High school completion & studying for first degree
- Have strong interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to work in a multi-functional customer-focused environment.
- Strong Collaboration skills to be able to work collaboratively in a team environment and able to work independently on projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Customer oriented and a pro-active attitude
- Proficient in English, additional Asian languages preferred
- Ability to collaborate and build strong partnerships internally and externally with customer focus
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at KWong38@ITS.JNJ.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R21100484