Johnson & Johnson
Medical Operations Admin
Medical Operations Admin
6 months contract with potential to renew
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Asia Pacific (APAC) Strategy & Operations Associate- Medical Affairs (MAF) Excellence and International Pharmacovigilance (IPV) will:
- Support the APAC MAF Excellence and APAC IPV work activities to support 2022 Goals and Objectives in both departments
- Participate on cross-functional project teams in both APAC MAF Excellence and IPV. Coordinate the set-up of workstreams to support projects and build presentations and materials
- Support compliance activities in APAC MAF Excellence and APAC IPV
- Support the APAC IPV on timely delivery of key performance metrics; monitor, track and report on project progress on a regular basis.
- Support the development and update of content on the APAC IPV Sharepoint site
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or related field; with 1-3 years of Admin experience in Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare industry
- Good understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Power Point.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247