Johnson & Johnson
Network Solutions Lead
Network Solutions Lead
1 year contract, potential to renew
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently looking for Network Solutions Lead. This will be a 1 Year contract, with high potential to renew/ convert to perm.
The role of Lead Network Solutioning is ownership, management and delivery of network infrastructure requests and projects throughout their lifecycle. The scope covers all aspects of Voice and Data networking including traditional Data (Routing and Switching) requests, SD WAN, Security, Data Center Networking, Meraki and Wi-Fi and may include involvement in critical global requests in addition to regionally specific. Having UCC, IPT, Contact Centers will be an advantage.
The role is responsible for understanding and addressing business requirements, building solutions which comply with J&J standards and working with in-house resources, capacity teams, outsourced teams and vendors to ensure cost-effective and on-time delivery of solutions that meet business partner’s requirements. The role will also be responsible for effective communication with business partners and stakeholders. When required, the role may become involved with operational support related to the delivered solution.
- Conduct network solution requirements gathering and develop options and alternatives
- Provide pre-project consulting to the business and recommend network solutions to solve business problems.
- Work with IT and business to define requirements for current project needs.
- Develop solutions compliant with J&J architectural standards and work with Global Engineering team to design non-standard solutions when required.
- Build solutions and implementation plans utilizing the appropriate internal and external resources (Ordering & Quoting team; Change Management team; Implementation Planner
- Capacity team; vendor resources) and ensuring full involvement of business partners and communication to all stakeholders. Review and approve related changes
- Ensure flawless execution of implementation plan in conjunction with vendors and resource teams. Co-ordinate service introduction, hypercare, documentation, operational handover and if necessary, provide support for operational issues.
- Provide regional and global support for request management process; representing region to develop global standards, processes and best practices for Networking; acting as an escalation point for specific projects.
Required Key Skills / Qualifications:
- CCNP/ CCNA Certified
- Good technical knowledge and experience with two or more of the following infrastructure components: SDN, SDWAN, Network Automation, Cloud Solutions, 5G, DHCP/DNS, WAN/LAN topologies and services, WLAN, MPLS, IP management tools, network management applications, Internet, IPT, QOS, EIGRP/BGP, unified communications, multimedia/VoIP solutions, SIP, and contact center technology
- Knowledge and/or Certification on Cisco data networking products and IOS, firewalls, load balancing technology
- Contact center and unified communication solutions preferred
- Proven experience in managing outcomes in an IT infrastructure environment of large MNC environment
- Experience translating business requirements into technical network solutions
- Experience in network and infrastructure planning and development
- Experience managing technically complex telecommunication deployments and projects
- Willingness to work some unsociable hours – weekends and evenings – to support implementations
Why join Johnson & Johnson?
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits, and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com OR you may also apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247