Johnson & Johnson
Nurse (Operating Theatre)
Nurse (Operating Theatre)
1 year contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Technical Specialist (TS) is a support function to an assigned sales specialist and/or territory to ensure customer expectations are satisfied before, during and post-surgery of an orthopaedic procedure. Reporting to the Technical Supervisor, close coordination is required between the different stakeholders, which includessales, customer service,logistics (distribution, warehousing & delivery). It is expectedthat the TS will manage& be responsible for the instrumentation, implants and workshops materials allocated to the assigned territory.
- To providetechnical support to operating staff in theatreduring orthopaedic surgery.
- To ensure instrumentation are complete, cleanand properly packed priorto and after surgery.
- To developadequate knowledge of Company’s orthopaedic product portfolio and instrumentation so as to assist nurses and doctors in surgery.
- To supportsales personnel duringin-services to nurses and doctors and participate in exhibitions (eitherweekdays or weekends).
- To maintainconfidentiality of Company’sdocumentation e.g. pricing,product specifications etc.
- To supportsales personnel in the management of inventory for all productportfolio.
- To assistin topping up of consignment implants whenever necessary.
- To ensurethat consignment implants are complete at all times.
- To be able to be obilized during on-callfor the next assignment/surgery case.
- To be prepared to support surgeons in surgery duringweekends when necessary.
- To be in operating theatre at least 15 minutes prior to surgery.
- To feedback to sales personnel any complaints, competitive activities and suggestions from nurses and doctors.
- To assist in cataloguing & documentation whenevernecessary.
- To assist in bi-annual stock-taking.
- Min Diploma/ Degree in Nursing or equivalent, with min 1-3 years of nursing experience
- Must have Nursing certification
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247