Johnson & Johnson
Project Manager (FMCG)
Project Manager (FMCG/ Pharma/ Healthcare)
1 year contract with high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Johnson & Johnson Consumer is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives. J&J is an equal opportunity employer following strong Credo values.
The position is designed to plan, coordinate, and lead the execution of supply chain key strategic program & project roll out to various manufacturing sites and markets.
This will require:
- Interdependent collaborate with the other functions of the Project Management Office team, Value Stream Leads, Manufacturing sites (internal & external), Planning, Sourcing, Commercial marketing teams, QA, R&D, Global Engineering etc.
- Management of project related activities from scoping to launch stage to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within approved funding limits and achieves the final project objectives.
- Process acumen: Develop an in depth understanding of various business processes, governances and supporting systems and the tools/templates used for project & portfolio management.
- Finance acumen: develop foundation of supply chain finance understanding including costing process, business case finance, ownership to manage and track project capital & expenses.
The scope of key responsibilities includes:
- Develop detail project planning and timeline– e.g., formula and packaging qualification interdependency, phase in/out transition across site.
- Leading cross-functional team members in site execution (mold & formula development, trial, validation, commercialization etc.)
- Coordinate and lead project core team meetings. Maintains effective communication and working relationships.
- Assign, define schedules and supervise cross-functional tasks/activities to advance project progress within aligned timings.
- Lead risk analysis & mitigation planning for projects.
- Budget tracking & controlling.
- Project risk escalation and status communication.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Degree in any Field of studies, with 5-10 years of relevant Project Management working experience in FMCG/ Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare industry.
- Ability to lead, motivate, influence and supervise cross-functional teams
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; can work with details
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to changes and meet deadlines
- Results-oriented and able to independently create and deliver
- Superior follow-up skills to ensure that actions are completed and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Strong Project Management experience
- Strong process-orientation
- Commercial awareness
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247