Johnson & Johnson
Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Project Manager (Infrastructure)
1 year contract with high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Main purpose of job
At Johnson & Johnson (Singapore), a Project Manager is experienced in coordination, logistics, and scheduling professional who is a core member of the IT team. This individual will serve as a member to the Project Management Office (PMO). Facilitating communications and collaboration between assigned business partners and IT on a variety of technical solutions, efforts, and initiatives as prioritized by IT leadership and its business partners as directed by the PMO team. In addition, the role will maintain the project management systems and information – schedules, budget and actual spend, issues, risks, and other common project management administrative activities across multiple projects and programs. This position plays a key role in supporting the implementation of the IT roadmap and the realization of strategic J&J Technology Services (TS) objectives by interacting across multiple levels of the organization and aligning with other departments, personnel and at times with external partners driving JJT’s portfolio strategy execution.
Other Essential Functions/Duties
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, takes the initiative in finding ways to help with the successful delivery of projects and programs
- Proactively makes recommendations for process improvement
- Creates process documentation and templates while helping to foster process adoption
- The individual will be responsible for clearly documenting and communicating on multiple assigned programs and projects - scope, schedule, quality, budget, and benefits.
- Maintains short-term activity schedules, request logs, prepares IT SLA reporting, and program/project information requirements.
- Schedules regular meetings, records decisions, and distributes information to the project teams and stakeholders.
- Retrieves information including user/client requirements and helps develop business use cases.
- Assists with analyzing and mitigating risks throughout the program/project lifecycle.
- Coordinates quality activities and controls to ensure deliverables meet defined requirements.
- Assists with coordinating activities across internal and external teams, including IT teams, the customer(s), and vendor(s)
- Assists with stakeholders follow up and status updates.
- Able to successfully deliver on administrative projects from start to finish
- Anticipates issues and responds proactively to address potential issues.
- Predicts emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in any Field with 5-10 years of IT Project Management experience in a large, cross-functional environment with hands-on experience working with all aspects of project management and the application development lifecycle.
- Strong aptitude for IT processes, systems/process improvement, quality assurance and/or project management.
- Ability to build credibility and trust, analyze problems and make decisions, and learn continuously.
- Proven experience developing tactical implementation plans, budgets, and reporting.
- Must be proficient with MS Office tools, such as Word and Excel and PowerPoint
- Organized with an orientation toward details
- Ability to learn project process quickly
- This position requires individuals who are capable of coordinating multiple efforts simultaneously
- Requires an ability to deliver on tight deadlines
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247