Johnson & Johnson
Quality & Compliance Executive
Quality & Compliance Executive
1 year contract, potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· Executive – Quality & Compliance will assist in the management of the day to day aspects relating to Quality Management Systems and Compliance at Regional Distribution Center ASIAPAC (Singapore Logistic Hub - SLH).
· Executive – Quality & Compliance works closely with SLH Operations and 3PL to drive timely resolution on Quality related issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage quality in product receiving process (including receiving inspection) with 3PL within the Distribution Centre (DC).
· Support data collection and preparation of Monthly operational and quality meeting
· Support the inventory management in quarantine cage with 3PL in DC.
· Quality oversight on 3PL product destruction process.
· Tracks and monitor non-conformances and discrepancies ensuring timely completion per SOP requirement.
· Supports repack, relabeling, over labeling, kitting and reworking operations conducted within the DC.
· Coordinator for stop shipment/ recall processes within the DC.
· Support the QA release of product repackaged, relabeled, over labeled, kitted, and reworked within the DC.
· Supports product complaints, service complaints process and systems.
· Acts as a back up administrator for automated IT platforms for audits and change control
· Supports records and document management.
· Supports training management.
· Support the Quality audits (Internal, External and Supplier) of DCs
· Support the GxP (GMP, GDP) compliance of the DC
· Responsible for day to day activities of base business.
· Preparation / Review of validation documents
· Review and approval of repack relabel batch release
· Product hold and release disposition in SAP for non-conforming material
· Product defect review and approval at DC
· Initiation and review of procedures
· Review and approval of material destructions
· Approval of Material movement in Quality Hold
· Approver for material destruction declaration form, QA Rejection letter
· Degree in Science (Life Sciences, Microbiology, etc) / Engineering required with 1-3 years of Quality Compliance or Quality Assurance experience
· Preferably with working experience in Medical Device / Pharmaceutical Industry
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in quality or operations function.
· Task oriented with proven experience in the delivery high quality work
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint) another tools required to develop training materials
· Good analyzing / decision making ability
· Customer (internal and external) driven approach
· Knowledge of Good Distribution Practices (GDP), GxP and validation
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247