Johnson & Johnson
Sales Training Intern
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- Partner with local education teams to maintain the Learning Management Solutions (LMS)/platforms including content upload, priority set-up, user list/permission maintenance depending on roles, etc.
- Support the day-to-day operational needs of JJSV education LMS/digital platforms through the regional and local education teams e.g., user account management, system configuration
- Collaborate and assist in implementing video coaching functionality and track the usage across markets
- Track the trends/data points on viewership, participation, frequency, Knowledge growth and recommend action plans to address content needs and gaps.
- Support mapping the data on file with content on digital platforms vis-a-vis internal approval timelines ensuring adherence to compliance norms
- Assist in aligning internal communications and learning assets to corporate branding and guidelines
- Top performing undergraduate college students, studying Business, Communications, Optometry, Orthoptics, Nursing or similar subject areas
- Data analytics & Data visualization skills
- Detail oriented, reliable and able to meet targets
- Able to articulate ideas well
- Knowledge or Experience(Preferred) in learning and development technology platforms, Learning Management Systems, Articulate and SCORM authoring tools
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at KWong38@ITS.JNJ.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R21100484