Johnson & Johnson
SEA MAF Intern
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
SEA MAF Intern
(Jan 1 – 30 Jun, 2023, Full time Internship, Monday- Friday)
(Non-credit bearing internship- Requires LOA OR Credit bearing internship)
Faculty / Course Preferred:
Biological Sciences Pharmaceutical Science
• This position reports to the Janssen Southeast Asia Medical Affairs advisor or director and partners closely with Janssen’s regional cross-functional colleagues as well as medical affairs colleagues in Janssen local affiliates across the SEA region (especially Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia & Philippines).
• Support CME activities with different Medical Advisors from different TAs – Oncology, Hematology, Immunology, PAH, Neuroscience
Technical Skills and Competencies Intern will learn during internship:
• Operating in a matrix organisation with extensive cross-functional collaboration
• Increased knowledge on various TAs, Medical Affairs and the pharmaceutical industry in general.
• Depending on candidates learning agility, scientific competency and writing skills, trainee can participate in scientific data analyses and publication of results (in scientific journals).
• Participation in building the medical strategy and launch plans for new products
• Exposure to medical compliance procedures.
Optional: medical writing skills for publications and internal/external educational resources
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at KWong38@ITS.JNJ.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R21100484