Johnson & Johnson
Senior Healthcare Compliance Specialist
Senior Healthcare Compliance Specialist
1 year contract with potential to renew based on business needs and performance
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Senior Healthcare Compliance Specialist will be supporting HCCO (Health Care Compliance Officer) to implement all relevant SOPs and supporting HCCO and Operations group as required. The incumbent will be a strategic partner to manage the HCC/FCPA (Healthcare Compliance / Foreign Corrupt Practice Act) risks in all businesses and will be interfacing with legal and global/regional HCC community of the organization.
· Under the supervision of HCC Officer, you will be ensuring HCC program effectively prevent and/or detects violation of law, regulations, policies, or the Code of Conduct in respective partnering departments
· Partnering with respective leadership and business teams to ensure compliance ownership and right tone at the top
· Support ethical decision-making capability within the business by participating in department leadership team meeting, reviewing promotional strategies and other significant business initiatives
· Ensure business activities within HCPs/government officials are planned in consistence with applicable HCC policies and procedures by reviewing and pre-approving those activities
· Acting as consultant, providing day-to-day guidance, advice to covered employees
· Deploy HCC policies and procedures in covered department by providing necessary training and communication, managing changes, and monitoring implementation
· Participate in company HCC monitoring program to identify warning signals, gaps and provide meaningful feedback to department leadership so that appropriate corrective action are taken accordingly
· Manage risk involving 3rd party intermediaries by implementing the due diligence process in covered business areas, including training to business sponsors, coordinating the process with operation team, reviewing due diligence questionnaires
· Implement and follow up on Management Action Plan, and guide the business partners to close gaps and implement corrective actions
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related business
· 3-5 years of progressive experience in compliance, audit, and finance
· Experience in partnering with leaders and influencing at all levels of the organization
· Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills to successfully work in a global, matrixed team environment
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button. Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R22104540