Johnson & Johnson
1 year contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Taking responsibilities for repairing and testing the company range of Power tools
- Managing the tools upkeep and calibration
- Managing work orders, quotations and Invoicing of service
- Managing Repair Centre Upkeep, Housekeeping & Cleanliness
- Managing spares inventory planning, ordering and receiving
- Working for all repairs related work requirement (some overseas travel may be required)
- Using SAP to manage the repair activity
- Performing on site commissioning (installation) and maintenance of Medical devices
- Tracking warranties of instruments
- Performing on-site or over the phone Customer Support
- Managing Service Logistics (inwards and out wards repairs)
- Ability to perform under time constrain requirements
- Quickly adapt and learn new technologies and train repair centreteam
- Follow company best practice processes to offer fast as well as high quality repair to the region
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering with 1- 3 years of experience in a field service or technician role.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and guide the service team on all technicalaspects.
- Understanding of the ISO / QSR requirements
- Knowledge of the SAP system
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247