Johnson & Johnson
Strategic Sourcing - Packaging Intern
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Strategic Sourcing- Packaging Intern
(July 1 – Dec 31 , 2021, Full time Internship, Monday- Friday)
(Non-credit bearing internship- Requires LOA OR Credit-bearing internship)
The Credo inspires and unites us in taking care of the world one person at a time. As the healthcare market rapidly and dramatically evolves across the globe, J&J Supply Chain aspires to set a new standard in healthcare, fueling industry leading growth by becoming the best supply chain in the world.
As a Strategic Sourcing - Packaging intern, you will have the exciting opportunity to be part of the procurement team, providing analytics support in terms of data processing, visualization and insights generation. You will be supporting the regional strategic sourcing team by running data analysis on commodity forecast and benchmarking amongst various suppliers across APAC to generate value. Analysis could include (but not limited to): market movement forecast analysis, value chain and cost analysis for packaging materials. Great opportunity to get exposure and learning on the type of analysis being taken to support key decision making in a leading FMCG player.
• Students pursuing Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Analytics or a related discipline
• Strong interest to grow experience in supply chain functions through learning on the job and completing projects from definition to implementation
• Adept in excel, macros and statistical analysis
• Ability to work in a team setting and collaborate with multiple internal cross functional stakeholders
• Self-starter, fast learner, results oriented and willing to be challenged
• Attention to detail, meticulous and ability to work across functions with different stakeholders
• Eligible to engage in full time work in accordance to MOM requirements
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at KWong38@ITS.JNJ.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R21100484