Johnson & Johnson
6 months contract – with potential to extend
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are recruiting a 6 month tax analyst contract assignment to provide tax support for across 4 sectors (Consumer Health, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Vision Care).
- Support tax audits and coordinate audit strategy for different areas of taxation (e.g., corporate income tax, and transaction taxes such as GST, Withholding Tax etc.).
- To manage the direct tax compliance of entities, work closely with the Legal Entity Accounting team on tax compliance matters for Singapore.
- Monitor and analyze proposed and newly enacted tax legislation. Assist with defining and implementing appropriate local country tax planning strategies.
- Act as an interface to distil tax advice for tax and non-tax professionals.
- Support consolidation of tax reporting tracking to support global reporting
- Support other ad-hoc analysis for tax operational decision support, as well as ad-hoc support for various change management initiatives
- Support ongoing improvement in the reporting capabilities
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent with 1-5 years of Tax experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel- Pivot Table & Vlookup and Powerpoint)
- Must have Tax preparation experience
- Knowledge on US GAPP and US Tax reporting will be an advantage
- Strong project management skills which include strong planning and prioritization
- Strong attention to details to ensure accuracy
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247