Johnson & Johnson
Technology Solution Lead (Data Analytics)
Technology Solution Lead (Data Analytics)
1 Year contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Technology Solutions Lead (TSL) is responsible for the overall operational support of Pharm’s Omnichannel (ACE project) solution. He/she will work in partnership with the Product Owner, PMO and local country Data Science/IT leads to shape and ensure that operational readiness – team, structure and processes are ready based on wave timelines/implementation, and will continue to manage the team as part of BAU.
In addition, the TSL will also work closely with PLO and global/regional TS leads to oversee aspects of solutioning and demand for Pharm’s data and analytics workstream. Working across multiple business technology and product line groups, the TSL will help shape and deliver innovative solutions for our business, requiring strong technical and business acumen and the ability to shape technical solutions.
The person in this role will report to the Senior Manager, Technology Solutions Engagement and will be dedicated to a specific product line in Pharm (Commercial). This role will be accountable for the development of one of the Janssen strategic programs, driving the execution of product roadmap and will also serve as an advocate within Technology Services for Scaled Agile methodologies, processes and rituals.
65% - Technology solutioning, delivery and program support oversight spanning multiple technologies and platforms
- Work with to Product Owners, PMO and local country leads to manage priorities, conflicts and risks in the backlog/operational support queue.
- Work with TSE to setup, manage and mature operational support team and processes for all markets involved with ACE.
- Risk and issue management.
- Facilitate integrated tests (cross teams) and demos.
- Drive process improvement, metrics and measurements / reports.
- Align on program goals & objectives with Engagement Manager role and leverage product team members supporting the program globally.
- Ensure the business and technical solution architecture is complete and fit-for-purpose in terms of its ability to address stakeholder requirements.
- Work with architecture team to ensure that security and technical architectures are in line with the overall business needs and strategy.
- Oversee delivery of business technology projects and the on-going operation of cohesive, integrated solutions with full JJT engagement.
- Facilitates Change Control and Risk Management Processes.
- Vendor management and escalation across all key severity levels of incidents/requests.
- Work across multiple business technology teams, architecture and Technology Services groups to define and deliver innovation.
- Accountable for cross-stable team communication.
- Single point of contact for ISRM, TQ, vendors, and enterprise platform owners from an ACE project standpoint.
- Understands core internal IT products and ability to drive business value.
- Engage and work with BTLs/Domain Leads and multi product line leaders to shape & design IT solutions.
5% - Business Process Improvement
- Work across multiple business technology and product line groups to define and deliver innovative solutions. Apply Rapid Value Realization (RVR) for new technology solutions & work with Product Owners to ensure the development of a product vision, roadmap and backlog.
5% - Leadership by influence
- Lead cross functional teams to drive them to a solution that addresses the business needs.
- High level of flexibility to ensure responsibility for the shape and design of projects required throughout any multi area of the business and cross PLs solutions.
- Communicate within the technical and business environments with ability to interpret, develop and present information to multiple audiences.
- Manage and oversee DevOps team for ongoing support operations, including vendor management
- Subject Matter expert in platform solutions offered throughout Johnson & Johnson Technology
Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Business Experience: 4-6 years of Business Experience.
- Technical Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant Information Technology systems development and integration experience. At least five years of D&A development experience as well as experience in systems integration environments with large, complex third party solutions
- Experience with all aspects of the product development lifecycle as well as Agile methodology.
- Experience working with external partners to bring products/services to market.
- Experience with regulated applications (GxP) and Technical Quality processes.
- Solid understanding of data architecture and possess good engineering experience in solutioning using Talend/Airflow ETL tools and MDM implementation knowledge.
- Have demonstrated past success with large D&A projects
- Cloud knowledge in AWS/AZ and their related service offerings
- Basic understanding of Salesforce/Veeva solutions a big plus
- Experience working on data science and machine learning projects a big plus
- Proven mentorship of development team direct reports preferred
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247