Johnson & Johnson
Technology Solutions Lead – Salesforce
Technology Solutions Lead – Salesforce
1 Year contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining a world-class US Healthcare company
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Technology Solutions Lead (TSL) is accountable for the development of solutions for a specific sector value stream and business partners through Scaled Agile delivery and support. The TSL will work in partnership with the Product Owner and Solution / Data Engineer to manage risk in the backlog and monitor and control the timelines and quality of deliverables. In addition, the TSL will also manage and oversee the operational support with a DevOps team assigned. Working across multiple business technology and product line groups, the TSL will shape and deliver innovative solutions for our business, requiring strong technical and business acumen and the ability to shape technical solutions.
The person in this role will report to the Senior Manager, Technology Solutions Engagement and will be dedicated to a specific product line in Janssen (Commercial). This role will be accountable for the development of one of the Janssen strategic programs, driving the execution of product roadmap and will also serve as an advocate within Technology Services for Scaled Agile methodologies, processes and rituals.
60% - Technology solutioning, delivery and program support oversight spanning multiple technologies and platforms
- Scaled Agile role, working close to Product Owners to manage priorities, conflicts and risks in the backlog.
- Manage schedule and financial budgets (lean budgets).
- Risk and issue management.
- Escalate blocks and impediments.
- Facilitate integrated tests (cross teams) and demos.
- Drive process improvement, metrics and measurements / reports.
- Align on program goals & objectives with Engagement Manager role and leverage product team members supporting the program globally.
- Ensure the business and technical solution architecture is complete and fit-for-purpose in terms of its ability to address stakeholder requirements.
- Work with architecture team to ensure that security and technical architectures are in line with the overall business needs and strategy.
- Oversee delivery of business technology projects and the on-going operation of cohesive, integrated solutions with full JJT engagement.
- Facilitates Change Control and Risk Management Processes.
30% - Collaboration
- Work across multiple business technology teams, architecture and Technology Services groups to define and deliver innovation.
- Accountable for cross-stable team communication.
- Single point of contact for ISRM, TQ, vendors, and enterprise platform owners.
- Understands core internal IT products and ability to drive business value.
- Engage and work with BTLs/Domain Leads and multi product line leaders to shape & design IT solutions.
5% - Business Process Improvement
- Work across multiple business technology and product line groups to define and deliver innovative solutions.
- Apply Rapid Value Realization (RVR) for new technology solutions & work with Product Owners to ensure the development of a product vision, roadmap and backlog.
5% - Leadership by influence
- Lead cross functional teams to drive them to a solution that addresses the business needs.
- High level of flexibility to ensure responsibility for the shape and design of projects required throughout any multi area of the business and cross PLs solutions.
- Communicate within the technical and business environments with ability to interpret, develop and present information to multiple audiences.
- Driving Scaled Agile delivery, working in partnership with the Product Owner and Solution / Data Engineer roles to manage risk in the backlog.
- Manage and oversee DevOps team for ongoing support operations, including vendor management
- Subject Matter expert in platform solutions offered throughout Johnson & Johnson Technology
Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Business Experience: 4-6 years of Business Experience.
- Technical Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant Information Technology systems development and integration experience. At least five years of Salesforce.com development experience as well as experience in systems integration environments with large, complex third party solutions
- Experience with all aspects of the product development lifecycle as well as Agile methodology.
- Experience working with external partners to bring products/services to market.
- Experience with regulated applications (GxP) and Technical Quality processes.
- Demonstrative success with large Salesforce.com /integration project
- Salesforce certifications Mandatory – Admin and Admin advanced, Sales cloud Consultant , Service cloud Consultant, Community cloud consultant, Platform developer-1, Platform developer-2, Marketing cloud Email specialist and Consultant, System Architect, Technical Architect, Mulesoft developer certification
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model
- Proven mentorship of development team direct reports preferred
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247