Johnson & Johnson
1 year contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Calendar Management· Expense Claim Submission on Concur· Payment for AMEX CMC statements cards· Travel arrangements and logistic planning· Management & Tracking of PO, Accruals & Cross Charging
· Copy Review Moderator· Assistance with Medical Events (across different TAs in the regional team)
· HCC Submissions & Agreements
· Registration Tracking & Updates
· Post Event Analysis
· General Admin matterso Stationery Purchaseo Record and Filingo Inventory management (Iron Mountain, KNN)o Delivery services (Courier services)
o Update and track list of staff within SEA Medical Affairs
o Booking of meeting rooms and engaging IT Support as and when required
• Diploma/ Degree in any field, with minimum 1 of Admin/ Executive Assistant/ Secretary Experience
• Proficient with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247