Johnson & Johnson
Business Analyst (Healthcare, Customer Connect)
Business Analyst (Healthcare)
1 year contract with potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supply Chain Product Line Organizations are responsible for the technological direction across business segments and serve as a critical point of contact for business and technology. Individuals of a Product Line will work with Senior Technology and Business Leaders to identify and prioritize solutions and oversee the consistent implementation of these services/solutions across the business. They will exhibit strong influence and passion for driving the organization towards consistent technology solutions aligned to an overall technology strategy. Product Line Owners (PLOs) will need to continuously maximize throughput of the various product lines and products and ensure that value is realized by the business through the technology capabilities implemented. PLOs are responsible to continuously drive efficiencies and effectiveness in their product areas and should have a strong view of external technology capabilities in the marketplace and how they can be applied to drive business value for J&J.
We are looking for a Product Owner Business Analyst that will be responsible for the APAC region – for Customer Connectivity Product Line Organizations, including, Customer Experience, Order Life Cycle Management, and Customer Digital Channel, in support of the Supply Chain Technology – Business Technology organization. The scope of the role extends across all J&J business sectors (Pharm, Consumer, Medical Devices).
This role will be responsible for managing Supply Chain Customer Connectivity product lines and driving the creation of the product lines/products roadmap, strategy and delivery. The role will work directly with the Supply Chain Customer Connectivity leadership team and supporting organizations to transform the customer experience through measurable improvements. The scope includes numerous large programs and developing customer products over the course of the year with a typical portfolio of approximately $5MM.
Key attributes of the role:
- Business Analysis: Analyzes business needs to fully understand the scope of opportunity while ensuring proper acceptance criteria is defined. Experience understanding customer centric design and staying well versed in emerging technologies will be essential for success in this role. Experience leading customer journey mapping and product ideation strategies also apply to business analysis aspects of this role.
- Technology Product Strategy: Assisting the development of the technical product strategy to drive measurable business value. The strategy includes designing product roadmaps based on continuous improvement which is aligned to the evolving business strategy; integration of emerging technologies; product lifecycle management, and organizational capacity to manage demand.
- Technical depth: Technical scope of knowledge includes a broad understanding of customer solutions including Connected Commerce (Business to Business, Business to Consumer), eCommerce. This role will be expected to take leadership in “digitizing the SC customer experience” in support of digital connected commerce solutioning.
- Ability to translate vision to strategy to roadmap; balances discovery and delivery; anticipate future needs and proactively improve product features; ensures products/solutions meet service level expectations. Applying concepts of Agile solutioning techniques to rapidly deliver value through user design, prototyping, Minimal Viable Product and continuous improvement.
- Product Delivery: Accountable to business partners for product delivery across the portfolio and traceable to ROI for global and regional product delivery. Ensures high level of predictability in the delivery of solutions. Works with Technology Services to continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the portfolio of products. Responsible for delivering OPEX/CAPEX targets
- A credo-focused leader and developer of talent; coach and mentor individuals to excel in product management. Committed to strengthening the Supply Chain talent pipeline to ensure succession planning through a diverse talent pipeline. Passionately owns and serves as a role model for diversity & inclusion
- Educational qualifications: Degree in Computer Science/ Business/ Business Technology; MBA is added advantage
- 5-8 years of Strong Project Management experience.
- Strong business partnering, analytical, and project management skills. Proven track record in IT systems analysis, design and deployment.
- Certifications in PM, SDLC and ITIL will be a added plus. Capable of achieving results in a highly-matrixed and global environment.
- Excellent understanding of supply chain processes, metrics and performance drivers.
- Knowledge and experience in ERPs, especially SAP.
- Strong analytical ability.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247