Johnson & Johnson
1 Year Contract, High potential to renew/convert to perm
Our client is a US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Business requirements management & development
- Utilize effective business analyst techniques to translate what business may want to identification of what is needed via the good use of elicitation techniques.
- Able to manage and document As-Is and To-Be business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support
- Writes, manages, and clarifies user requirements and able to develop use cases and/or user stories, visualization, mapping and other SDLC requirement artefacts.
- Explain to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Prepare and update traceability matrix to ensure user requirements are mapped to test cases
Business IT interface
- Consult with the business to understand business goals and objective
- Primary interface with business users for user requirement activities
- Able to apply stakeholder analysis to ensure all potential internal and external stakeholders are fully identified.
- Able to actively participate in all phases of the project lifecycle and will required to work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure all business requirements are understood, documented and met.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Min Diploma/ Degree holder in Business IT, IT or Computing, with 5-10 years of Business Analyst experience
- Knowledge of at least 1-2 of the following areas: SFDC, Digital, Data Analytic
- Strong business analysis and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and / or experience in Agile / waterfall implementation
- CCBA / CBAP certification is an added advantage
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits, and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247