Johnson & Johnson
Business Operations Specialist
Business Operations Specialist
1 year contract, with high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Who We Are
J&J Design is an internal design team responsible for creating health care solutions that provide value to end users and to the business across all of Johnson & Johnson’s business sectors: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices. We apply design thinking to drive ground-breaking health outcomes for all who use our products and services, enabling Johnson & Johnson’s mission to profoundly change the trajectory of human health.
Our teams thrive in a diverse company culture that is committed to inclusion and celebrates the uniqueness of our employees. J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
J&J Design is looking for a stellar individual with a background in Business Management / Finance / Operations / Communications to join our team as Business Operations Specialist. We’re looking for someone who is strategic, entrepreneurial, obsessively organized, and has great communication skills. This role is a growth opportunity: you will have exposure to cross-functional teams, you will learn how a multi-national company integrates design, and you will have the opportunity to help develop our Design Lab’s growth strategy.
As a Business Operations Specialist, you will contribute to the organization in the following ways:
- Help maintain and improve our systems for tracking our projects/programmes, hiring, resources, accounts payable and recievables, finances, and business development.
- Test, improve and map our processes to ensure success in a complex environment.
- Support the management of talent resources, using tools such as Wrike, to ensure we are working as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Manage and query our Wrike data to understand what we can be doing better; to understand what else we can be doing with Wrike to tie together our project, resource and financial management.
- Be responsible for planning and project managing Asia Pacific team events like the Town Hall in order to maximise impact.
- Support the Head of Design in activities to develop and execute growth strategy for Asia Pacific
- Support recruiting, hiring and onboarding activities with the goal of finding and hiring the best candidates and onboarding them with the best advice, tools and support to set them up for success.
- Support the establishment and maintenance of relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams in various stages of business development, first by creating a simple relationship management database and scoping exercises, and progressing to scoping, proposals and relationship management.
- Represent our interests in procurement discussions.
- Be responsible for internal and external Communications for Asia Pacific
- Help shape the narrative of what we are doing.
- Help organize our calendar and contacts to ensure we are connecting regularly.
- Support internal and external relationship building.
- Support development (with team) of capabilities presentations and case stories.
- Help identify opportunities to use our existing work to maximise interest and impact with existing and new stakeholders.
- Help to build a strong team culture of high standards of design, trust, reliability, and communication.
- Help to build connections with universities and young graduates in the Design, Technology and Innovation communities.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree in Business Management / Finance / Operations / Communications; with 3-5 years of Admin Operations Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- You are a great problem-solver.
- You are hyper-organised.
- You have the ability to navigate the complexities of a matrixed global organisation.
- You have very strong curiousity and a growth mindset.
- You are invested in understanding our business, how our designers and partnerts need to partner, and how design thinking operates.
- You see the big picture but understand and take accountability for the details.
- Agency, Consulting, or Operations experience is preferred but not required.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247