Johnson & Johnson
Continuous Process Improvement Specialist (Supply Chain)
Continuous Process Improvement Specialist (Supply Chain)
6 months contract, high potential to renew
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Continuous Process Improvement Specialist within the Supply Chain IT group focused on Global Planning, Operations & Continuous Improvement. This position is located in Singapore.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Continuous Process Improvement Specialist will lead and support process improvement efforts across the organization focusing on customer satisfaction, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, and quality improvement. It is expected that the CPI Specialist, under minimum supervision, will leverage Lean Six Sigma methodologies to document and measure operational processes, extract and analyze process data and develop strategies to drive improvements to deliver sustainable and breakthrough improvements to key business processes. It is further expected that the CPI Specialist must be able to translate these concepts and communicate with IT and business partners at all levels of the organization. The CPI Specialist must be capable and comfortable being responsible for several projects with expected 3+ ROI.
- Lead Lean Six Sigma projects toward successful completion resulting in improved process quality, financial results, and customer satisfaction
- Establish and monitor metrics relative to Lean Six Sigma programs, projects and initiatives.
- Identify and prioritize continuous improvement opportunities and initiatives through the analysis and evaluation of performance data from business streams
- Responsible for the application of Lean Six Sigma techniques in pursuit of continuous improvement and for delivering tangible bottom line results
- Communicate the concept of Y is a function of x. (y=f(x))
- Be able to discuss the various “levers” available to implement the improvements.
- Communicate and champion the need for change to improve business performance and acts as a change agent.
- Bachelor level degree is required; Master’s degree such as an MBA is preferred; with 10 years professional process improvement experience is required
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Black Belt certified by a nationally recognized board ispreferred
- Proven track record of structured problem solving experience, based on data analysis is required
- Disciplined, structured and logical approach to problem solving is required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects successfully required
- Previous experience ensuring the appropriate methodology design and deployment of Lean events, including Six Sigma DMAIC projects is required
- Ability to learn and apply statistical analysis to complex business problems is required
- Proven experience creating and maintaining a high level of energy and sense of urgency about Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement is required
- Previous experience with Strong stakeholder management skills with all levels is required
- Strong facilitation skills are required
- Experience leading process change such as guiding teams in managing change related to the implementation and use of the Lean approach is required
- Applying program management techniques to ensure the on-time, high-quality delivery of products and services is required
- ITIL and/or PMP certification is a plus
- Domain knowledge in Supply Chain business processes is a plus
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247