Data Analytics, APAC
1 Year Contract, High Potential to renew/convert to pearm
Our client is a US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Overall purpose of job:
The Data Analytics Lead is a blend of data steward and data scientist roles, and plays a pivotal function in establishing analytics capability for Deliver Supply Chain-Asia Pacific. The role will help drive the new data governance architecture framework end-to-end – from data sources to data output and focus on uncovering insights in the Customer Connectivity and Logistics space. It will establish the foundation that the Business Analysts build upon and support broader business analytics to enable the organization to make better decisions.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Data mining/Curation & Transition
- Understand data from across the systems (SAP, Non-SAP), be able to mine, curate and transition
- Gather Business requirements, write user story and work with technical team to drive end to end delivery and migration of data from one platform to another
- Create data solutions that address measurable business problems within Asia Pacific Deliver (Supply Chain)
- Partner with Business and Technical teams to transition proof of concept analytics work into a production-maintained environment
- Deploy systematic solutions, including automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, machine learning, and other advanced analytics solutions
- Develop a strong understanding of the cross-sector data source and reporting systems and databases, and associated data relationships.
- Governance of data, transformation, migration and system around the Central / Enterprise Data Lake and Enterprise Data Warehouse and maintain standard visualization tools/platforms across functional domains.
- Lead Deliver Regional Data Cycle Management processes including relevant systems/technology upgrades.
- Complete all the required data and system annual compliance requirements as per stipulated guidelines.
- Work with cross functional technology, analytics and business team to convert use cases and POCs into technology enabled minimally viable products (MVPs) and ultimately into scalable full stack solutions, using Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure development of new data, reporting and analytics capabilities to support Deliver Analytics Maturity Roadmap.
- Create groundbreaking predictive models using descriptive statistics and data mining techniques to give actionable recommendations to Deliver internal stakeholder on how to best drive business performance using data.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes; undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Work closely with business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making.
- Collaborate and work closely with country Business teams, regional Business teams and Global teams
Other features of the job:
- Regular interactions with Deliver IT and Business Analysts. Engagements with Deliver core functions (Customer Connectivity and Logistics), Sector IT groups, other IT functions and consultants expected.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Operations Research, mathematics, Engineering, IT or related field is preferred); advanced degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 7 years of business experience is required; experience in logistics, customer service or supply chain function and roles of data engineer, data scientist or data analyst is highly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of data mining algorithms. Knowledge in machine learning techniques such as feature engineering, decision trees, clustering, regression, neural networks, Bayesian models is a plus
- Knowledge or experience in working with ETL tools and Enterprise Supply Chain IT solutions (SAP SD/MM, WMS, TMS, etc.) is required.
- Detailed understanding of business process mapping, master data management, integration frameworks, and system connectivity is desired.
- Knowledge or experience in working with Azure, Cloudera and Teradata is preferred.
- Experience in developing analytics capabilities and approaches is preferred.
Core competencies required for this role:
- Excellent data management experience using Excel, Alteryx and experience sourcing, analyzing and structuring data in a variety of database environments.
- Experience in scripting and programming, query languages, business/data understanding, data importing and statistical modeling.
- Experience using data visualization and reporting technologies such as Tableau and Qlik, and designing, implementing and automating a range of reports and dashboards.
- Experience working in a complex or challenging data environment or sourcing data from multiple disparate sources
- Analytical and data-oriented and ability to partner with stakeholders across all levels of the organization and cross-functionally.
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits, and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247