Johnson & Johnson
Education Excellence Coordinator (DePuy Synthes Asia Pacific)
Education Excellence Coordinator
1 year contract, with potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Education Excellence Coordinator is responsible for the administrative management of the DePuy Synthes Asia Pacific health care professional (HCP) and entity (HCPE) consulting engagements including Service and Payment processing, end-to end activities included:
Assist with Needs Analysis / Cross Borders Approval
Regional & Local HCC Approval
Reporting & Audits
The Education Excellence Coordinator is responsible for the administrative management, execution, payment, reporting, and audit assistance of the DePuy Synthes Asia Pacific education grants for AO Education Events.This role is also responsible for the education event coordination and logistics, including supporting HCP travels.
The Education Excellence Coordinator works with the Education Excellence Manager to ensure all education grant, contracting, invoicing and payments are completed in a timely fashion with accurate documentation, tracking and reporting. This role will work in collaboration internally with the regional and local EdTech, Marketing, Compliance, Finance, and Legal Team on precise and timely payments of all Faculty who have been engaged for Professional Education and Marketing events across the Asia Pacific region; and externally with HCP, HCPE, the AO Foundation and other societies.
· Administration for all Education Grant requests including receipt, submission preparation, contracting, payment and reconciliation.
· Works with Legal on variation templates as needed.
· Ensures grant payments are consistent with documented approval and associated tracking is kept up to date.
· Maintains record keeping and reports for audit readiness.
· Administration for NA/CBA, HCC approval, contracting and payments relating to Healthcare Professional Fee for Service arrangements.
· Sets up and manages vendor in payment system.
· Ensures appropriate and complete documentation is provided consistent with approved activity and works with internal stakeholders to close gaps.
· Collaborate directly with HCP consultants as needed in regard to service, contractual, and payment related matters
· Audit assistance for all DePuy Synthes Asia Pacific Education & Marketing activities as required including but not limited to HCC monitoring, JJMT internal audits and FCPA Audit.
· Education excellence logistics coordination for education event and HCP travel booking
· Adheres to all applicable local and US laws and regulations to ensure business needs are met in a timely and compliant manner
· Attend any internal or external courses / meetings as deemed appropriate
· Identify ways to improve the process that guide the EdTech team and share feedback with the process owners.
· Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce our Credo. Maintain the highest standards of quality, compliance and personal accountability.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Diploma or Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent, with minimum 1 years of administrative work experience, working and partnering with HCP and education events managements
· Proficient IT skills especially in Excel, SharePoint, CRM
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to display initiative, work autonomously, and offer solutions to problems.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247