Johnson & Johnson
1 years contract, potential to renew
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The FP&A Analyst will support the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities of one of the SEA business sector and regional office reporting requirements such as Opex and Cashflow.
Overall forecasting, planning and actual analysis:
- Support the overall business planning for one or one of the SEA sectors supporting 3 markets (including P&L, BS, HC planning)
- Partner with local and regional Finance teams to manage business update requirements
- Support latest thinking activities and analysis
- Provide data analysis and trend/forecast reporting
Quarter close and standard reporting:
- Deliver standard monthly and quarterly reporting (Sales, GP, PVC, Opex, Cashflow OCNIS etc)
- Review quarterly report and provide insights on risks and opportunities
- Conduct complex financial, accounting, planning analysis
- Challenge business assumptions and support business partners on financial issues
- Drive continuous improvement activities
- Support ad hoc requests / projects
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Accounting & Finance with 3-5 years of FP&A experience
- Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
- Good in Excel & SAP System experience is a MUST
- Experience in TM1 planning is a plus.
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org OR you may also apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247