Johnson & Johnson
Medical Operations Coordinator
Medical Operations Coordinator
1 year contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Responsible for supporting Medical Education Program Coordinator or Specialist (MEPC/ MEPS) in medical education event logistics and compliance management
- Responsible for budget and vendor management, as well as other medical operations processes
- Responsible for identifying, coordinating and managing operations efficiencies MAIN ACTIVITIES/ TASKS:
Medical Education Event Logistics & Compliance Management Support MEPC/ MEPS to:
- Obtain quotations/ signatures for venue contracts & complete post-event filling
- Arrange travel itinerary and plans of faculty(ies), including flight & accommodation bookings
- Draft vendor contracts/ obtaining signatures & completing post-event filling
- Collate post-event vendor evaluations & feedback (procurement)
- Draft all HCP agreements/ obtaining signatures & supporting documentation
Budget & Vendor Management
- Creation of vendor profile in Aravo
- Creation of HCP profile in Aravo
- Manage purchase requisitions - vendor PO
- Upload supplier contracts/agreements onto ICD
- Raise HCP RFP
- Raise AMEX meeting card RFP
- Raise BTA meeting card RFP
- Follow up with involved agencies their budget estimates and work orders/contract
- Follow up on invoices and reconciliations
- Follow up on HCP RFP, invoicesand accruals in accordance with finance updatecycles, escalating budget discrepancies as appropriate
Other Medical Operations
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with regulatory guidelines, HCBI and company policy
- EPIC Hiperos TPI DD submissions/ renewals – DD evaluation form & Business relationshipcreation
- Ensuring vendor MSA/ editable work orders are updated (legal, procurement)
- Identify process efficiencies, coordinate the development of process improvements and develop standard operating procedures as needed
- Coordinate, liaise and manage list of new/ existing preferred vendors as needed
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Min Degree in any field with 2-3 years of event planning and management or related area, and preferably in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience
- Experience with data entry and using online databases, systems and/or portals
- Project managementdesirable
- A general understanding of healthcare compliance principles
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247