Johnson & Johnson
Project Management Supply Chain – PMO
1 Year contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The APAC PMO role will support the successful delivery of a global Supply Chain Transformation initiative in the region. The role will collaborate closely with the Global Project team, APAC Regional and Markets Business teams to ensure a smooth landing for the project.
(~70%) This role will have overall responsibility for driving a cross-functional Integrated Business Planning process initiative across Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales and Finance with the goal of delivering the successful rollout of the project within the next 6 months
(~30%) The role will also have responsibility to represent APAC in Business Simulation Tests and User Acceptance Tests of the New Planning tool, and drive training and rollout among the key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Leads functional project workstreams
- Implementation of an appropriate meeting and reporting structure
- Defining timelines and project objectives based on business requests
- Creation of project implementation plans and acquiring approval for those
- Follows up on project progress, manage the various project tasks
- Ensures alignment between workstreams and other project stakeholders
- Communicates on project progress, accomplishments, challenges, risks and support needs
Education and Skills
- Min Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain experience, with 3-5 years of Project Management & Supply Chain Experience
- PC skills (MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experienced in managing project stakeholders
- Experienced in working in a multi-functional matrix environment
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247