Johnson & Johnson
Project Manager (IT)
1 year contract with potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Project and Portfolio management and Business Relationship Management.
Business Knowledge :
- Has an understanding of the Healthcare industry and the innovations in the healthcare industry
Technical Expertise :
- Project /Program Management Skills.
- Experience in Managing Programs /Projects/Portfolios
- Has experience in all phases of SDLC.
- Understanding of Project Management Office activities
Typical Challenges Addressed :
- Clarifies vague, undefined business needs, helping business partners define and shape their requirements. Propose and determine how best to address them.
- Performs risk assessment and develops a contingency plan with possible alternatives and a recommendation when unanticipated situations arise.
- Conducts complete diagnosis of most business problems, factoring in a strong understanding of the business processes and anticipating implementation obstacles.
- End to End view
Portfolio & Projects:
- Responsible for Project Management
- Coordinates with Top level stakeholders
- Performs risk assessment in project delivery/progress and escalates for resolution.
- Consults to project teams and/or assists in the management of large, complex technology projects involving multiple vendors, multiple technologies.
- Manage and/or lead projects as required.
- Provide Dashboards and other reports to the Management
- Educational qualifications: Degree in Computer Science/ Business/ Business Technology; MBA is added advantage
- 5-8 years of Strong Project Management experience.
- Strong business partnering, analytical, and project management skills. Proven track record in IT systems analysis, design and deployment.
- Certifications in PM, SDLC and ITIL will be a added plus. Capable of achieving results in a highly-matrixed and global environment.
- Excellent understanding of supply chain processes, metrics and performance drivers.
- Knowledge and experience in ERPs, especially SAP..
- Strong analytical ability.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247