Johnson & Johnson
Innovation Business Support Executive
1 year contract, potential to renew
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Innovation is recruiting a Innovation Business Support Executive of Johnson & Johnson Innovation JLABS. The goal of Johnson & Johnson Innovation(JJI) is to advance transformative healthcare solutions that improve the lives of people around the world and, in so doing, to deliver value to Johnson & Johnson (“J&J”). JJI accomplishes this by catalyzing new science and technology through collaboration and exchange of ideas. This growing team is looking for a colleague inspired to help build and innovate new ways of fostering a productive life-science ecosystem.
JLABS (“JLABS”) is the external R&D engine of Johnson & Johnson, catalyzing a community of entrepreneurs in health, operating a network of life science incubators focusing and accelerating emerging through its development, and supporting the portfolio to successful partnering and funding.
The Business Development provides support to the Regional Head in all aspects of the region’s portfolio including sourcing, optimization, evaluation, and reputation.
· Project and Strategic Support
o managing projects ensuring timelines and deliverables are met and with strong execution, budgeting, developing calendars and logistics
o portfolio sourcing such as presence at regional conferences
o portfolio tracking including data analytics, databases, systems, and reporting tools to inform key strategic decisions, present insights and recommendations.
· Portfolio Investor & Partner Support
o managing event talking points and presentation materials, ensuring these materials are closely aligned with other functional groups
· Business Intelligence:
o Lead, track and report on competitors (competitive analysis), industry and company relevant data
· Performance Management: Establish reporting and operating dashboards, manage and track performance
· Administrative support to Regional Head and team (meetings, events, special projects, etc.)
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related discipline, with 1-3 years’ of Business/ Events Planning/ Marketing experience
· Ability to assess the resource needs for daily admin work completed via different internal systems and contacts for travel, purchase orders, service request management and internal portals including Concur expense reporting and travel and SharePoint maintenance.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word) is required.
· Must have a strong track record of collaboration
· Creative problem-solving skills.
· Experience in managing strategic plans or marketing plans, including internal or external engagements, is preferred.
· Experience in crisis/issues management is preferred. Good working knowledge of news and social media as well as professional/ trade associations is preferred.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247