Johnson & Johnson
Senior Brand Manager Skin Health
Senior Brand Manager Skin Health
6 months Contract – Maternity Cover
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Senior Brand Manager Skin Health Franchise is a key leadership role within the Skin Health Franchise organization. This is a pivotal role leading the strategy and innovation focused on the Dr. Ci: Labo China Design Hub. This position reports into the Skin Health Senior Marketing Manager (Dr. Ci: Labo) and is based in Singapore.
The Senior Brand Manager will lead development, planning and execution of both short and long-term business initiatives for Dr. Ci: Labo to deliver revenue and profit targets. Major job duties include development of new product innovation, from development of new technologies and benefit platforms to brand activation strategy and communication development for healthcare practicians and consumers.
Specifically, the Senior Brand Manager will:
- Lead projects within the China Design Hub for Dr. Ci:Labo, with a deep understanding of lead market local financial plan, market needs, consumer fundamentals and customer KPIs
- Develop close partnership with lead market commercial team and cross functional team
- Gain local insight / market intimacy to design plans to meet China operating plan goals
- Lead business and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and support strategic priorities and deliver innovation pipeline Stream 1-4 for Dr. Ci:Labo
- Pioneer use of big data to generate powerful consumer insights for innovation
- Co-create commercial innovation for Dr. Ci:Labo e.g. claims innovation, science/HCP content
- Lead project teams, partnering w/ R&D, supply chain, PMO, Packaging and Design to conceptualize, research, develop and deliver China initiatives and deploy relevant pipeline
- Partner with the local team to develop forecasts, pricing and marketing recommendations to deliver new products to market and deliver successful innovation reviews with China Customers
- Lead analysis and execution of local P&L initiatives such as Resiting, portfolio and pricing recommendations for China market
- Assist in deployment of proven playbooks for Dr. Ci:Labo in and out of China and assist in definition of adapt market needs and requirements for communications and content development for key categories.
The Senior Brand Manager Skin Health will share ownership of the Dr. Ci:Labo China P&L, equity and innovation goals, with a strong working knowledge of local business dynamics and shared ownership of activities that drive monthly business performance. He/she will operate with agility, curiosity and an entrepreneurial mindset to innovate, learn and champion best practices in partnership with cross functional partners and marketing counterparts in the Global teams, Asia Pacific region, locally.
- Degree/ Master in business or marketing specialization preferred.
- 4-5 years of progressive marketing experience or a combination of sales and marketing experience is required.
- Skin Health or Beauty category experience is a plus.
- Experience marketing in a digital world, (i.e., social media, e-commerce, analytics, on-line) is required.
- Ability to collaborate and lead within a cross functional team structure is required
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers are required
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247