Johnson & Johnson
Supply Chain Manager (Regional)
Regional Supply Chain Executive/ Manager
(1-Year Contract role, high potential to renew/ convert)
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently looking for Professional Marketing Executive. This will be a 1 Year contract, with high potential to renew/ convert to perm.
We are seeking motivated professionals to take responsibility for managing projects from transition planning to conclusion. The successful candidate will engage with Team Leaders to accomplish project objectives through detailed planning, risk identification and mitigation, evaluation of priorities and establishment of robust governance and critical issues reporting protocols. Additionally, the ability to interact effectively and deploy global methodology to support and successfully integrate diverse teams is key. The role will report to the Senior Manager, APAC Supply Chain Lead
Project Planning and Management
- Management of project related activities from Define to Launch stage to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within approved funding limits and achieves the final project objectives (FPOs)
- Lead product life cycle planning to appropriately balance availability and inventory risks, maintain inventory and inventory health targets (slow and obsolete inventory).
- Translate regulatory requirements and strategy into an executable plan at a level of detail that allows teams to understand what is critical at any one time, proactively identify and minimize risks, and exploit meaningful opportunities for acceleration.
- Establish execution plans, collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure upcoming tasks and regional milestones are on track, address potential roadblocks, and quickly raise issues to the Project core team for resolution.
- Develop and present project updates, status reports, and dashboards as needed to communicate project progress, risks and mitigations to the team and multi-functional leadership.
- Accountable for planning for Phase In/Phase Out of timeline management considering commercial, quality or regulatory strategy and insuring implementation.
- Support S&OP initiatives and ensure demand signal for all markets of PIPO reflected in Planning system for products in scope.
- Execute and oversee forecast of PIPO scope and analyse consumption, in partnership with Regional and Cluster Demand Planners.
- Optimize and operationalize alternate network routing to ensure the efficient product flow for the product scope.
- Inventory management and Planning Parameter Review: Variant management as part of PIPO
- Phase In and phase out variants Inventory deployment review for all APAC markets to avoid Backorders and prevent Slow-Moving Stock.
- Develop deep understanding of Global and Regional process related to eligibility, product flow, Site Repack/ Relabel for optimal E2E Process flow.
- Analyse historical to identify trends, variances and benchmarks, and communicate findings to leaders and partners.
- Min Bachelor in Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Business, with 3-5 years Supply Chain Experience
- Understanding of the end-to-end Supply Chain and/or Customer Service/Support is required.
- Proficient in project management tools and techniques
- Experience of working as NPI planner in APAC region
- Experienced ERP & Planning Systems user
- Lean, Green Belt six-sigma certification is a plus
- APICS Certification is a plus
- Can drive continuous process improvements and is able to work with limited supervision.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in SAP/ OMP / APO
Why join Johnson & Johnson?
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits, and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com OR you may also apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247