Johnson & Johnson
Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner
1 Year Contract, High Potential to renew/convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
SummaryResponsible for the supply planning process with accountability of regional’s inventory level, On-time Delivery, and Backorders. Involved in the planning and ordering of products from Internal plants and 3rd party vendors. Role involves setting and meeting inventory targets, provide inventory projections, address material supply issues, and achieve company goals and objectives through cross-functional collaboration, proactive communication, and risk mitigation initiatives. Key Responsibilities
• Responsible for timely and correct supply to our customers. Prepare, execute and manage the daily planning to achieve required customer service levels and inventory goals.
• Manage Supply Chain purchase orders creation including changes through SAP & OMP Supply
• Inventory management and projections for Asia Pacific.
• Support report generation/reconciliation and excel data compilation.
• Timely communication with markets on estimated deliveries and supply projections
• Effectively manage product phase in and phase out or product changes.
• Coordinate with warehouse for shipment and delivery• Support the business in other administrative activities or projects. Experiences and Qualifications:
• Diploma or Degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline, with minimum 2 years of Supply Planning/ Supply Chain experience
• Proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Proficient user of power BI will be a plus point
• SAP Experience (APO, PA2 & MM)
• Able to operate in dynamic environment with high interaction levels
• Supply & Inventory Planning Skills
• Innovative & Analytical
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247