Johnson & Johnson
Supply Chain Project Management Coordinator
Supply Chain Project Management
1 year contract, with potential to renew
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Position resides within the Demand & In-market supply chain group, part of Supply network planning in the Janssen Supply Chain (JSC) of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
Mission of Demand & In-market supply chain:
Achieving an optimal interaction between Janssen Affiliates, inventory, and operational costs throughout the supply chain.
Achieving excellent customer service by ensuring transparency across the supply chain and proactive problem solving and communication;
Forming a platform for further integration and improvements in the supply chain.
Responsible for planning and overseeing projects within the organization, from the initial ideation through to completion
Coordinate internal stakeholders, sites and external stakeholders for flawless execution of projects
· Establish strong collaborative relationship with all stakeholders.
· Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
· Develop and manage a detailed project schedule work plan.
· Track project performance and make adjustment as needed, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
· Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
· Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
· Business relationship with the customer, focusing on excellent and proactive communication, transparency and pro-active and tactical problem-solving.
· Work closely with supply network planner to ensure that the inventory levels of the JnJ affiliates are replenished on time based on their latest forecast numbers.
· SAP master data setup and governance during the project transition to ensure proper replenishment propagation in system.
· Monitor and review new artwork implementation according to the first batch release timeline.
· Accountable for planning for Phase In/Phase Out of timeline management considering commercial, quality or regulatory strategy and ensuring implementation.
University degree or equivalent with minimum 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain and Project Management
Experience in ERP systems and business data warehouses (preferably SAP) is an advantage
Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different organizations
Ability to manage complexity and changing environment
Strong ability to manage remote resources
Process oriented mindset (process excellence) and able to manage complexity and change
Strong project management competencies
Excellent analytical skills
Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Mandatory SAP knowledge, Microsoft Office, etc
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247